Tax and Accountancy Services for Startup Companies
As a start-up company owner, you devote most of your time and energy building the operational structure of your business, and establishing your company brand. This doesn’t mean that you should neglect the financial and accounting aspects of your business.
KRC & Associates is out to help you with that.
What We Do
We have a checklist of what start-up businesses should do and what needs to be complied. We’ll run you through with them, offering you no-nonsense advice.
- Decide what legal structure suits you best – should you operate as a sole trader? A limited company? Or will you be better off running business with a partner? Our qualified accountants will discuss each option, guiding you through this decision-making process and setting you on the right track.
- Register your company to become a legal entity – In order to trade as a limited company, we will help you plough through all the registrations, paper works and process your applications with Companies House and HMRC.
- Setup a separate bank account for your business – to be able to help you keep track of all the business finances, we will help you choose and setup a business bank account.
- Keep on top of your HRMC obligations – on the first year of your business; you may get overwhelmed by; the National Insurance Contributions (NICs), Value Added Taxes (VATs), Self-Assessment Tax Returns (SATRs) and year-end accounts that you need to keep track of. At KRC & Associates, we take on as much responsibilities and administration off your hands as we can to make sure that everything is processed in a timely manner and less burden on the owners.
- Payroll – we can assist to set up a PAYE scheme to ensure that your employees are correctly paid and the right deductions are made. We shall also assist you to submit your payroll information to HMRC as required on RTI.
- Auto Enrolment – We can assist you to meet your new statutory obligation under the new pension law for offering pension to your staff.